From: Björn <ssh9614@hotmail.com>
Subject: UTC Time Offset on GNAT 2006 for windows
Date: 25 Jun 2006 05:23:39 -0700
Date: 2006-06-25T05:23:39-07:00	[thread overview]

I'm having problem with UTC_Time_Offset in GNAT GPL 2006 (20060522-34)
for windows.

The following code seems to return the value I expect on my Linux
system. However, on Win 2000 SP4 I get strange values (the loop is
there to show that the value differs between calls). I didn't find
anything in the GNAT documentation suggesting that it should not work.
Can anyone else confirm this behaviour on a Windows box?

with Ada.Text_IO;
with Ada.Calendar;
with Ada.Calendar.Time_Zones;

procedure Time_Zone_Test is
   Current_Time : Ada.Calendar.Time := Ada.Calendar.Clock;
begin
   for I in 1 .. 2 loop
      Ada.Text_IO.Put_Line
        (Ada.Calendar.Time_Zones.Time_Offset'Image
         (Ada.Calendar.Time_Zones.UTC_Time_Offset (Current_Time)));
   end loop;
end Time_Zone_Test;

Best regards,
Björn Holmberg