From: "John McCormick" <mccormick@cs.uni.edu>
Subject: Direct_IO and files of tagged types
Date: 26 May 2005 10:20:09 -0700
Date: 2005-05-26T10:20:09-07:00	[thread overview]

When I instantiate a version of Ada.Direct_IO with an element type that
is statically tagged (it is of a specific tagged type) GNAT gives me a
warning that the element type contains an access value.  My tagged type
has three integer fields - no access types.  I assume that the access
type referenced in the warning is to the tag mechanism. Any suggestions
for ways to create binary files of statically tagged objects?