From: Petter <petter_fryklund@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hi guys! I've been inactive for a long time but now started to develop a hobby application. I found a strange behaviour with gdb. Locally renaming a function S in order to shorten the source code visits cygwin.S during execution. thie is very awk
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 04:18:24 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

Thanks for the advice. But I could not find an easy way to start using another newsreader. Also, since I'm now retired. I'm not prepared to spend any more money.

I'd be grateful if someone addressed to problem in the OP: why do i have to hit F7 so many times? I also found out that I might not want to step into Ada.Containers.Vectors which is visited a lot of times for just a simple "for I of Vector". And more, something periodically triggers an abort_signal caught by ACV causing more F7s.

(I semi-retired 2 years ago and fully last year from a career in consultancy. Some of you have seen my posts a few years ago, when I was at in order Nobel Tech, SAAB Ericsson Aerotronics, SAAB Dynamics. Randy might remember that I started my career at SAAB UNIVAC later to become UNISYS which Randy and friends created an ADA Compiler which I sadly never had a chance to try.)