From: "Javier Crespo" <jcrespo@caminos.recol.es>
Subject: Concurrency in Ada
Date: 1996/12/03
Date: 1996-12-03T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello All:

I�m a graduate student who needs to know more about the concurrent features
in ADA 95 for a proyect work (we study Ada as CS1 in the degree, Physics).
I�ve consulted several sources including Alan Burns� "Concurrency in Ada",
but a would like to find a good full example of the use of concurrency in
Ada 95, as all the examples I have found in the net are for Ada 83. Could
anyone provide it to me, or tell me where could I find it?

	Thank you in advance
--
Javier Crespo (jcrespo@caminos.recol.es)
University of Cantabria, Spain